We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel with kids, 2yrs &5yrs....not just parks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
travel with kids, 2yrs &5yrs....not just parks

Hi There,

We are looking at a holiday around 18th April. We will be travelling with our two kids who are 2yrs (girl) and 5yrs (boy).

We are going to do the main disney stuff except maybe Epcot but we like to get off the beaten track a bit as well. If anyone can provide advice about some other places/attractions we should try out...anything up to a couple of hours drive away is fine.

Thanks

Jeremy

South Shore, MA
Level Contributor
45 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel with kids, 2yrs &5yrs....not just parks

Hi Jeremy -

It's not really off the beaten track and it is a park, but Seaworld is a great experience. Mostly shows, it is extremely entertaining. See killer whales, dolphins, and other marine life up close is awesome. I've mentioned it in several other posts, but I'll say it again... the sea lion show is great and be sure to arrive early to see the pirate mime. Hysterical!! Check out their website for a better idea of what is there and if it might be of interest to your family. Enjoy your trip!! I'll be enjoying mine at that time as well!