We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best places for cheap marc by marc jacob&michael kors bags

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
best places for cheap marc by marc jacob&michael kors bags

Hi all

we are staying in orlando internatonal drvie from 12-26july 2013. where are the best places to get marc by marc jacobs bags and michael kors bags>?

we are from the uk and the bags are extortionate over here!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
477 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
189 reviews
from $128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
131 reviews
from $118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
18,581 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best places for cheap marc by marc jacob&michael kors bags

The outlet malls but I wouldn't say they are cheap just less expensive than in the UK

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best places for cheap marc by marc jacob&michael kors bags

There are Michael Kors outlets at both Premium Outlet malls. Don't forget your customs limits ;-)

Lincs
Level Contributor
378 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best places for cheap marc by marc jacob&michael kors bags

I got some good MK bargains at Macys, a couple of pair of jeans for about $30 each from a bargain rail and also a pair of shoes. So don't forget to check the stores out as well. Plus you get the 10% overseas visitor discount at Macy

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best places for cheap marc by marc jacob&michael kors bags

I got a Michael Kors bag from the outlet shop the other day - was $398 but got 30% off in the sale :) also got a DKNY bag which was 299 - got 30% off then a ticket for a further 15% off. :)

UK
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best places for cheap marc by marc jacob&michael kors bags

I bought a Michael Kors bag from the Premium Outlet at Christmas. The bag I wanted didn't have the large leather fob and gold MK on that I wanted. One was taken off a different style bag for me. I would say they are less than pounds for dollars.

6. Re: best places for cheap marc by marc jacob&michael kors bags

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 10, 2014