We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clean,safe, motel in Orlando or Kissemmee one night

Dumas texas
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Clean,safe, motel in Orlando or Kissemmee one night

Thanks in advance... We need a reasonable nice motel ($110 and under) for Sat night next weekend for one night until we fly out. Preferably 4 miles or less from MCO.. Any suggestions? breakfast would be nice;)

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,079 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Clean,safe, motel in Orlando or Kissemmee one night

Well, Kissimmee won't fit the 4 miles or less criteria, even near I-4.

I can only personally recommend the Rosen International on I-Drive, but that's also probably more than 4 miles form MCO and it appears they are booked up for Saturday.

It's a very busy week being a holiday weekend and good hotels may be scarce.

Colorado
Level Contributor
3,597 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clean,safe, motel in Orlando or Kissemmee one night

See reply on your Kissimmee thread for hotel info near the airport. Or there is always the Hyatt right in the airport.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,507 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Clean,safe, motel in Orlando or Kissemmee one night

I know its not a Motel, But try the Florida Mall Hotel not that far from MCO.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,632 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Clean,safe, motel in Orlando or Kissemmee one night

On the road called S. Semoran blvd, which goes North out of the airport are several hotels including a Ramada and a Holiday Inn ... about 1.5 miles from the airport. There are also other higher level hotels right among those other two.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
231 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Clean,safe, motel in Orlando or Kissemmee one night

Embassy Suites in Kissimmee. It may be a bit more than the 110 but SO worth it! It was new in Sept 2012 and we stayed there in Feb. Free hot and cold breakfast. Free drinks in the evening and wonderful people. Did I mention the beautiful rooms and the most comfortable beds?? Really do not hesitate!!

6. Re: Clean,safe, motel in Orlando or Kissemmee one night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 04, 2014