We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DTD Raglan Road

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
Save Topic
DTD Raglan Road

This will be our 4th trip and we have never been to DTD so this August we plan on spending one evening there and have dinner at Raglan Road,do we need to book in advance for 3 people and what night is the best to go for entertainment

Level Contributor
182 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: DTD Raglan Road

Sorry to sound dim but is downtown disney in wdw and is it just shops and restaurants?

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,619 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: DTD Raglan Road

You don't need a park ticket for DTD parking is free, have a look at the website

https:/…

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,750 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: DTD Raglan Road

Noeleen we went in May and loved it , we didnt book and had about a 10 minute wait at the door.... I can still taste the bread and butter pudding...yuuummmmmeeeee

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,619 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: DTD Raglan Road

Granddad - how you doing ??

Nollen - If you intend to have the b&b pudding do not, repeat, do not have a starter

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
510 posts
1,667 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: DTD Raglan Road

Excited4florida - downtown Disney is shops and restaurants but also bars and clubs next door. It's not in any of the parks but within the Disney complex. You don't have to pay for parking or to get in so it's a fab way to sock up some Disney atmosphere free of charge. Plus the shops are amazing. Well worth a visit. Perhaps one for your ever growing itinerary!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: DTD Raglan Road

Oh please stop,b&b pudding ,my mouth is watering already just thinking of it,,

We dont drive susie so planning on getting the bus from i drive and a taxi home,someone told me the bus stops right at DTD is that right,maybe someone has taken the bus and can tell me does it stop there or near it,and is it easy to get a taxi later in the evening.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: DTD Raglan Road

Can't help with the bus but there are always loads of taxis available.

Westbury, New York
Level Contributor
701 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: DTD Raglan Road

Love Raglan Road, great black and tans and the food is real good. Can't wait to get a basket of that bread and oil. Also love the Asian wings. 3 more weeks. The whole Down Town area is great to walk around day or night. Enjoy

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: DTD Raglan Road

I believe the number 50 bus goes from Sea World to DTD.

scotland
Level Contributor
524 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: DTD Raglan Road

Go to the 365 days of christmas shop , it is AMAZING !!

:-)