We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SeaWorld Tickets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Topic
SeaWorld Tickets

Hi, we are coming to Orlando from the UK in September and would like to visit Seaworld. Pleasw can someine advise the cheapest way to buy tickets? We are purchasing our Universal tickets here before we go but cannot decide whats best for Seaworld Thanks very much,

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

1 option would be a Flex ticket, this gives you unlimited admission (14 days) to both Universal and SeaWorld (plus Aquatica). I have done this for most of my visits to Orlando

Other options give here are wait until you come to Orlando as you may get a cheaper ticket through a local supermarket

Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

Hi, thanks for your reply. I've looked at the flexi ticket and it does look pretty good. As we are travelling with a 19 month old, I like the prospectof being able to come and go as we please! What sort of price should i pay for it? Id found £189 per adult? Thanks

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

That price seems OK, on the sites I have used in the past it is slightly more expensive, than that.

Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

Hi, just found £185 on www.orlandotattractions.com!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

This is the supermarket deal the previous person mentioned: travelcouponsonline.com/sea-world-orlando-co… .

It's the cheapest 1 day option.

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
192 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

I would recommend the flexi tickets or ones with at least 7 days or so access. We went in November with our 17 month old so other than Magic Kingdom, we didn't do a full day in any of the parks - split them up over our 2 week holiday. I don't remember seeing the flexi ticket for as cheap at £184 but when we went Thomson had a fantastic sale (went through Virgin so didn't need to have your holiday booked with Thomson) on a 14 day ticket for the 2 Universal parks for around £104 per adult (infant free of course). Then for Sea World they had an offer on (maybe because it was November so nearing the end of the year) where it was the same price for a one day pass as it was for a 'buy one day get the rest of the year for free' ticket. That was I think around $90 on the gate per adult.

Just be aware that although the passes are good value if you plan on visiting often, that you'll pay for parking each time (assuming you have a car) which is around $15 per day so can easily add up even especially if you just go for a few hours.

Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

Hi, thanks for your replies everyone. Im feeling slightly dubious now about these cheaper tickets! Has anyone had any experience with Orlando Attractions? Thanks

York, England
Level Contributor
61 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

Have you considered going to discovery cove too? I'm planning to go there, and the price includes unlimited access to Seaworld and Acquatica :)

Hillsdale, New...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

Please consider the ethical aspects of capturing a wild mammal and keeping it in tank. Most dolphins in the wild can live well into 40 years, in captivity, usually less then 5, and they usually go blind way before then. Best to go on a whale watching tour, or something that supports wildlife/marine life. The "black market' for marine species acquisition is a very nasty and violent business. Thanks for reading. There is lots of material on the web how harmful SeaWorld is to species, please look for yourself. Prof. Rachel Wieland

10. Re: SeaWorld Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 01, 2014