We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
480 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

We are off on 10 October for two weeks and cannot wait! Anyone got any tips or thoughts before we go? Thinking of going to Bahama Breeze first night we get there. Is there a supermarket close by for those snacks and drinks to stock up on? What's the best time to arrive down for breakfast to avoid the rush?

Sorry lots of questions, just really excited!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
78 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

If you mean the Springhill suites at the Marriott Village on Vineland Avenue there is aPublix Supermarket nearby. Turn left our of the hotel car park and it is 2 minutes drive up the road.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,537 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

There's more than a couple of Springhill Suites in Orlando ... so which one do you mean?

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
480 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

It's the one on Vineland Avenue, sorry,

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,889 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

I am assuming you are going to the Marriott Village since you mentioned Bahama Breeze. There's also several other restaurants within walking distance. Best time to get to breakfast is as soon as it opens and join the Marriott Reward program as they often set aside seating for loyalty club members. You can use the pools at the other 2 hotels in the complex. It is a short walk to the Premium Outlet Mall and there is a Publix right behind it though if you have lots of groceries,you will need to drive

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
480 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

Thanks GeorgiePeeler and disfaninnyc. Good tip regarding the rewards program I will have a look at that now.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,889 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

They're nicer to loyalty club members too!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

Me and my boyfriend are going to stay in SpringHill in Marriott Village in August so I can let you know once we are back....

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
480 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

Thanks Cleo_1681, I look forward to your feedback

yorkshire
Level Contributor
492 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

We stayed here a few years ago, we walked to the publix and then got a taxi back with our shipping. However there is a 7/11 store closer, and my husband often walked there for water, snacks etc. You come out of-the hotel where BH is, across Vineland avenue onto south Apopa Vineland, head south and its down there.

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,197 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone going to Springhill Suites at Marriott October?

Bahamas breeze is fantastic. Another great restaurant within walking distance is Carabbas. The food at both of these places is moderately priced and delicious. Unfortunately when we stayed at Springhill suites the bar near the pool was never open!