We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One Day to Hop in Disney Parks

Greenville, SC
Level Contributor
236 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
One Day to Hop in Disney Parks

My husband and our 15 year old daugher will be visiting Orlando for a volleyball tournament. We plan to purchase one day hopper passes for Disney. We have been to the Magic Kingdom a couple of times but my daughter was 12 the last time. We've also been to Hollywood Studios once. Can you help me figure out how much time to spend in each park? We want to do Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Magic Kingdom. Any times of day better at a specific park?

Thanks!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
43,270 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: One Day to Hop in Disney Parks

If you are talking about the monorail that runs from the TTC to Epcot, it usually begins running about an hour before Epcot opens (or at least 45 minutes if not an hour).

There is no direct monorail between Magic Kingdom and Epcot. You have to "change lines" at the TTC if coming from Magic Kingdom or one of the monorail Disney resort hotels and heading to Epcot.

Edited: 3:34 pm, July 02, 2013
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: One Day to Hop in Disney Parks

Hi Kat_Cubs_fan - thanks very much for the reminder about needing 2 monorails, my mistake, and thanks for the info about the time!

13. Re: One Day to Hop in Disney Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 04, 2014