We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thompson disney tickets

Chester, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
thompson disney tickets

hello,i have today printed off my flight e-ticket for our family of 5 and my alamo car ticket,my disney and uni tickets show as extras,however there is no advice how/where i get my tickets from,can anyone help,i would of thought there would be instructions on how to get them/print them?thanks for any help

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: thompson disney tickets

I'm probably going to get Disney tickets through thompson as well for next year so I'm interested to know how you get the actual tickets.

I know you can get tickets cheaper elsewhere but by getting it through thompson you get the free disney dining plan and going through thompson as a package is cheaper overall than doing it seperately so it makes sense

Level Contributor
627 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: thompson disney tickets

I am here now and I booked with Thomson. You just take the printed ticket to guest services at Any park to exchange for real tickets - takes a few minutes.

Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: thompson disney tickets

So for example we have bought 2 packs through Thomson as part of the holiday package for myself and my missus. But my mother is the lead passenger named on travel documents, does this mean she'll have to go to guest relations at Disney to get the proper tickets even though she or my father aren't doing the parks?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: thompson disney tickets

John P not sure if the lead passenger has to be present when you collect your tickets but you can collect them at Guest Services at DTD, no need to take "mother" to the parks if she isn't visiting them.

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: thompson disney tickets

Can you get the tickets from guest services at downtown disney?

Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: thompson disney tickets

Thanks USlovers. Yep mother and father are having a separate holiday through the day to myself and my lady so it would be handy if she didn't have to go to the park, DTD would be sufficient though.

We go Thursday and can't bloody wait.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: thompson disney tickets

Have a great time John. Guest Services at DTD is situated between Arribas and Team Mickey.

Level Contributor
130 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: thompson disney tickets

And I'm right in saying parking at DTD is free? We have reserved Friday as a relaxing day including buying some supplies for our villa so an excursion to DTD will be on the cards too. Then me and the fiancée can hit magic kingdom bright and early Saturday morning without having to detour to guest relations. Thanks for the heads up.

19. Re: thompson disney tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 24, 2014