We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

edinburgh
Level Contributor
221 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

Hi

We are staying at very nice looking villa in Abbeyhaven this year (3 weeks to go!) and I have read a little bit about nearby Posner park retail centre. There is not a great deal of information about this place other than having a JC Penney's and a Target store.

Has anyone been recently?

Is it worth a trip and what is there? Any comments appreciated.

Thanks.

edinstu.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

We've been, it's very quiet. Has a Ross, Michaels, JC Penny's, Target and a few other stores. Not worth making a special trip but if you're in the area worth a wee look.

Worksop, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

We went last year, not lots there but a good sports store and there is a subway for a quick lunch. Worth a look if your passing.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
221 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

thanks for the updates, might check out the sports store.

edinstu.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

Hi

We have stayed at Westhaven for the past number of years and ALWAYS visit Posner Park, in fact we visit several times. It is so close to where we stay it is good for a walk around. The sports store is excellent by the way, one of my husband's favourites together with Sports Authority at The Loop.

They also have a really good Target there which is good for a walk around. It is only 'just down the road' from where we stay, it really is very convenient. We particularly like to visit if we have been out and return to the villa for pool time and unfortunately storms arrive which obviously mean we have to get out of the pool and often pop down as a way of waiting for the storm to go over.

In August we will be at The Abbey, Westhaven and can't wait!!

Have a great time.

Scally

edinburgh
Level Contributor
221 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

scally

thanks very much for the information. Sounds like a def plan.

Its our first time in that neck of the woods and it looks great. I notice there is a chillis nearby, but any other places worth a visit? The villas look really nice too. Have you been to the clubhouse?

thanks again.

edinstu.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

Hi

Yes there is a Chillis at Championsgate which, again, we always visit. Also the usual McDonalds, a nice pizza place, Subway and a chinese there. Also there is a Publix which is excellent for picking up some bits on the way to the villa.

The clubhouse/gym has taken ages to open (in fact a few years). I was speaking to the person recently whose villa we are renting from this year, and he said there had again been some problems. So I'm not too sure on that one. We absolutely love the area and have stayed there many times at different villas and have always had a great time.

Scally

edinburgh
Level Contributor
221 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

Scally

thanks very much for your information.

3 weeks to go and cant wait!

I'm sure I will think of something else to ask about the area!

cheers

edinstu.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
572 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

Hi

Ask away, I'd be glad to help.

Scally

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
804 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

Theres a great ice cream place there

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,350 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Posner Retail Park - anyone been?

I like Posner Park

There's shops we like there - Dicks Sporting Goods, JC Penney, Super Target, Best Buy etc

Word of warning it is spread out don't try walk from Dicks to Best Buy in the heat - speaking from experience - a rookie mistake