We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Esprit Villas---any advice, a little worried

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA
Level Contributor
219 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Esprit Villas---any advice, a little worried

I am getting worried.... we are fully paid for a villa rental in july at a house in Esprit subdivision., we booked thru vrbo.com. the owner lives in the uk and we sent all the rental money already. it seems legit and pics are nice but i have not seen any comments on this particular area. we got a three bedroom two bath with pool, 1895sf villa for $688 a week all inclusive of taxes and cleaning for the week of july 15-21. does anyone have any comments on this particular area. also the local management company for the villa is florida homes international. thanks for any comments.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Esprit Villas---any advice, a little worried

Hi Frogsun, we stayed in Esprit about 6/7 years ago ( 2000 /2001 ) , had a really good holiday, I believe the sub-division is more devloped now, which should be good as there was very little in that area when we stayed. It's really not that much futher than the famosa gardens sub-division. Our villa was lovely, 4 beds 2 baths & pool backed on to a golf course, we booked through the owner via phone calls and everything was fine. on the home pages of tripadvisor there are links to maps, you can also enter Esprit in the hotel search you might find more up-to-date info there, If I come across anything I will post it for you....good luck & I'm sure all will be fine........................48

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
678 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Esprit Villas---any advice, a little worried

PS, we stayed in Jaybee Ave, do you know your address ?