We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

Hi

Our family our staying at the quality Inn (less than a week to go so all very excited) and I was wondering if anyone who has stayed there recently can tell me the shuttle times to universal, wet & wild/ aquatica etc and how long it takes to get there.

On a related but seperate point if we wanted to get the I ride or lynx to one of the outlets can anyone tell me how long that would take us.

Thanks for your help

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

HI

Dont know about the shuttle but the i ride or lynx to outlet at top of i drive is about 15mins and to the bottom one near vineland ave is about 25- 30 mins hope this helps

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,541 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

I spoke with Guest Services at the QII and these are the times I was given:

Universal Orlando- 8, 9, 9:30 and 11 AM

Aquatica - 9:55 AM

Wet N Wild - 11 AM

A boarding pass is required and reservations also are needed.

Edited: 11:13 am, May 07, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida
32,415 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Aquatica Orlando
Aquatica Orlando
6,725 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

Meggy yes that is useful I read somewhere it takes an hour which surprised me hence the question.

VisitOrlando thanks for your help and sorry to be a pain but do you know what the return times are?

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,280 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

I don't know whether the make a charge for those shuttles; if they do then using IRide or LYNX will be much cheaper. And, between them, IRide and LYNX buses run up to 7x per hour - far more frequently than the shuttle. So, you may prefer the flexibility offered by these alternatives. And, if you want to venture further - to Disney and/or to one of the "proper" malls, Walmart, etc., (as many do) then you can. Directions are here: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34515-c116996/Orland… A one hour trip time is typical of a ride to Disney; the other places you mention are all much closer.

Edited: 3:09 am, May 08, 2013
Watford, United...
Level Contributor
906 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

Just got back from this hotel 6 days ago universal shuttle picks up at 7.45 8.40 9.05 and 9.35 pick up 7pm 8pm and 8.15 pm.

The shuttle stops at one more hotel and straight to universal so very quick :) book on early the day before

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

Thanks Lauren83, hope you had a good time.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
719 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

Redrose33

I suppose it will also depend on traffic in 2011 we were there for thanksgiving and went to the outlet at Vineland ave on black friday got there alright as went early but buy the time we left it took about 30min to get out on to i drive and all the buses were very full

8. Re: Quality Inn International Shuttle Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 11, 2014