We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newest TSA Gadgets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CLEVELAND
Level Contributor
770 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Newest TSA Gadgets

We experienced something new this week. At the security checkpoint we had to go through a "puffer".

You stand in what looks like an open backed phone booth. The machine puffs three blasts of air at you....hold your shirt or it will fly up and expose your nummies....apparently the machine then sniffs the air to see if you have any bomb particles emitting from you.

What will they think of next??!!

I felt so voilated.

West yorkshire
Level Contributor
665 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newest TSA Gadgets

WOW!!! that sounds ace!!.........what WILL they think of next? I don't care...they can make me take my shoes off, make me walk through metal detecters, be searched and now stand in a puffer thing.....as long as i have a safe journey i really don't care!!!!

As long as these things DO work and they stop these twisted beings that think this world is a bad place to be in and that god will thank them if they don't just take their own lives but decide to take other peoples with them!!!!!!

2. Re: Newest TSA Gadgets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 16, 2009