We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ITrolly -- and Drury Inn

Lincoln
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ITrolly -- and Drury Inn

Hello

Can someone tell me the nearest trolley stop? And how far you have to walk to get to the stop? I have heard from a few people different answers. Some say it's across a highway?

Thanks!

Karla

Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
17 Reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Special Offer
The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Admission
58 Reviews
from $26.59*
$29.82
Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ITrolly -- and Drury Inn

Drury Inn is actually about quarter of a mile from I-drive. But at the crossroads there, you have a cross walk (just remember to cross at the white man and while doing so, keep your eyes open for traffic, not being condescending but the rules in the US for driving are not the same as UK... ie you do drive through the white man (green man in uk) if you're turning. As for I-4, you walk under that.

Edited: 1:04 pm, May 06, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
Drury Inn & Suites...
2,343 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,280 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ITrolly -- and Drury Inn

Indeed. The Drury is the opposite side of I4 to Int. Drive. There are sidwalks and light controlled crossings at the intersection - OK as long as you take plenty of care when doing so.

Mentioned in this post
Drury Inn & Suites Orlando
Drury Inn & Suites...
2,343 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,280 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ITrolly -- and Drury Inn

By the way - I don't know what other plans you have and/or why you specifically asked about "ITrolly" but you are aware, I hope that

a) The I-Ride Trolley route is very limited, covering just the immediate International Drive area, and does not, for example, serve Disney, any regular shopping malls etc.

b) whereas, also available on I-Drive there is the LYNX system which will get you to most places visitors want to reach including Disney and regular shopping locations.

And in fact, there is a LYNX route right by the hotel, although its only likely to be of use to you if you want to either shop at WalMart or visit Universal.

If you want to know more about this, do write back. LYNX is inexpensive to use.

Mentioned in this post
International Drive
International Drive
4,409 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,543 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ITrolly -- and Drury Inn

Yes, it's opposite the highway. You'd walk under it. You'll be around a 10 minute walk over to where I-Drive crosses. Just be aware this is a very heavily congested traffic area. There is a sidewalk, but you'll want to remain very alert.

5. Re: ITrolly -- and Drury Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 09, 2014