We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Attractions

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orlando Attractions

Could you please offer suggestions for any attractions in Orlando that is worth doing?.

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
477 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from $128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
131 reviews
from $118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Level Contributor
328 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Orlando Attractions

We are hoping to go next summer - mid July again, as we loved it last time!

It's our "little boy's" 18th birthday and we can't think of a better place to celebrate!

Am still checking prices but have everything crossed that it will be booked really soon!!!

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Orlando Attractions

Yeah, aww! hope he has a good birthday. I turned 18 last year, i'm 19 now & we grow up so fast when we go past 18. We paid £884 each for 31st october 2014 for 21 days

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
16,321 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Orlando Attractions

Katie, I see you are going at the end of October and into November. You may well get some cold days so don't just pack for hot weather. It will be going into winter in Florida and you often get cold fronts that settle for a few days. One year in November they even had snow flurries one night! We were there then and it was bitterly cold. Also, as you are planning on going to Boston and New York, you will definately need warm clothes for that part of the trip!!!

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Orlando Attractions

Thank you for the information. :). I'll definately be packing loads of clothes. :)

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,370 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Orlando Attractions

Not much changes in the guide books chances are the 2013 edition is 98% the same as the 2014 and will be cheaper. I have an unofficial guide from 2005 and it has so much identical info as my 2013 edition it was not with buying again.

16. Re: Orlando Attractions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 23, 2014