We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Attractions

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Orlando Attractions

Could you please offer suggestions for any attractions in Orlando that is worth doing?.

pa
Level Contributor
54,323 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando Attractions

Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure

That should fill up two weeks nicely. Do you have more than two weeks to have fun ? Can add more suggestions if you do :)

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando Attractions

I do. I'm going for 3 weeks.

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando Attractions

We travel to Orlando for 3 weeks almost every year. We have plenty of time to do all the Disney parks (MUST DO's!), we normally get at least a 10 day ticket for WDW. Two days at Universal Studios doing both parks. Seaworld is nice but not essential, they have some really great exhibits and it is a much more relaxing way to spend a day especially after Disney parks etc. I used to recommend Discovery Cove but after our last trip not so much. It has become way too crowded, they just let too many people in now and the park isn't big enough to cater for them.

Besides the parks you can also spend a day at the Outlet malls which are great, take a day trip to the Kennedy Space Centre or the Everglades is always nice.

There are so many things you can do with 3 weeks. Enjoy!!

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando Attractions

Thanks!. I can't wait. X

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,708 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Orlando Attractions

Don't just visit the parks. There is much more to see and do here. Invest a little money in a good guide book.

Brit Guide to Orlando and Walt Disney World 2013

amazon.co.uk/Brit-Guide-Orlando-Disney-World…

Boxborough...
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Orlando Attractions

Do a search on this web site for "best orlando attractions" It's loaded with tips.

www.google.com

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
15,279 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Orlando Attractions

The Brit Guide to Orlando is a great book and well worth buying. It will give you the answers to everything you could want to know about Orlando and is really useful.

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Orlando Attractions

Thank you. I think i'll buy it off Amazon today, isn't it better for me to wait till the 2014 version as that is when i'm going or will the 2013 version be fine

Level Contributor
328 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Orlando Attractions

Wait for 2014 edition as it will have the most up to date info - I think they normally come out in October time!! x

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Orlando Attractions

Thank you. I will do. Are you going to Orlando this year or next?.