We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cirque tickets

chicago
Level Contributor
9,209 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
cirque tickets

Is there anyway to get last minute discounted tickets?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Special Offer
Icon Orlando, Madame Tussauds, and...
21 Reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
155 Reviews
from $118.99*
Scotland
Level Contributor
4,521 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cirque tickets

Not really no...

Officially anyway. Most shows are sold out and i have never seen last minutes 'sales'.

You might find tickets on ebay or elselwhere being sold by people who can no longer attend, but obviously there is an element of risk going that route.

For info, even the cheapest seats offer a great view of the show.

chicago
Level Contributor
9,209 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cirque tickets

They are offering 3 & 4 at 35% off and 2 at 25% off for my dates with lots of availability, so that's the best option? Any idea how much a taxi is from seaworld? The bus says its an hour each way

Scotland
Level Contributor
4,521 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cirque tickets

Thats the cirque club offer... no harm in taking it up as I believe it is free to join.

best option is whatever you feel you can afford. If you've been before you will know its a fantastic show. Most if not all the seats have a decent view, although I think some of the cat 4 seats might have some restricted view.

If it was me? cat 2.

The website (which appears to be partly down for maintenance at the moment) does have a detailed seat plan and an interactive viewer so you can actually see what the view is going to be like from your selected seat.

chicago
Level Contributor
9,209 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cirque tickets

Thanks, never saw this specific show but saw the one that was in Chicago a couple of years ago

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cirque tickets

Taxi from Seaworld to Cirque approx $18 each way, take a look at this link for taxi fare estimates.

www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Orlando

la Nouba is fabulous :)

Edited: 6:46 am, April 14, 2013
Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
10,370 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cirque tickets

The service bus, bus 50 operated by LYNX, takes around 25 minutes to get from Sea Harbor Drive (outside Sea World) to DownTown Disney Westside (which is 2 or 3 minutes walk from "Cirque"). It runs every 30 minutes every day till just after midnight (last return trip) and the fare is $2 each, each way. Therefore, not much time to be saved by using a taxi.

Edited: 3:38 am, April 16, 2013
7. Re: cirque tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 18, 2014