We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A boozy question ;-)

Devon UK
Level Contributor
947 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
A boozy question ;-)

Right all plans are falling into place ,thanks to all your advice.But can't believe I've left one of the most important ones until last.I usually pick up my gin from the liquor store and DH gets his beer from one of the supermarkets,but I'm looking for best place to get a supply in of a decent rose Zinfandel (Barefoot or Blossom hill or similar) but can't recall seeing any before.

So need help of fellow wine lovers please :)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: A boozy question ;-)

What's the Automobile Association got to do with Zinfandel????

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: A boozy question ;-)

I think they drive you to the pub;-)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: A boozy question ;-)

Fabulous, do you have their number??

South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
5,036 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: A boozy question ;-)

Lol.....floridashirl and USL :-)

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
19,514 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: A boozy question ;-)

oh boy, AA is Alcoholic's Anonymous, AAA is Automobile Club of America. Keep that straight USL!!

Sutter Home White Zinfindel is my favorite, very light, put ice in it and you can drink a ton of it!! Also the yellow tail bubbles pink is very nice (as is the white if you prefer that).

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: A boozy question ;-)

AA is Automobile Association in the UK :) So there, put that in your pipe and smoke it princess!!! lol lol

Devon UK
Level Contributor
947 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: A boozy question ;-)

Oh boy I'm gonna have such a good holiday. Forget the IDPs I will get my AA membership sorted now :-))

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
19,514 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: A boozy question ;-)

That's fine USL but you don't want to get them mixed up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol

29. Re: A boozy question ;-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 16, 2014