We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupons

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
652 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Coupons

Hi, I wouldn't say I would go out of my way to get and use coupons but does anyone else look for them in websites and would recommend any sites to use. We are coming on the 27th April.

I know savin a few dollars isn't much but I think it would be good if we got some good value saves - and any dollars we don't use up on our holiday will go towards our 2 week holiday in New York in November.

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
468 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
183 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
11 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Special Offer
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
126 reviews
from $112.99*
$118.99
County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,740 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coupons

I signed up to a few restaurants and they emailed offers used them In Texas de brazil, red lobster, tony Romas & sweet tomotoes

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
652 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coupons

Thanks wil have to try that :)

3. Re: Coupons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 14, 2014