We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free dining fall 2013

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ct
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Topic
free dining fall 2013

hi everyone...just everyones thoughts...do you think well have to wait till June to hear news of free dining for aug/sept? I know the currect promotion theyre running is over June 14th. will they offer a fall promo after that or do they ever announce another promotion before the current one ends? I thought i would hear about the free dining by now :(

pa
Level Contributor
54,024 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: free dining fall 2013

I believe there will be Free Dining. I believe the announcement will come shortly after the June 14th current offer deadline. It is a toss up as to whether the Free Dining Or Late Summer/Fall Discount will be announced first

As long as you book direct with Disney or an Authorized Disney Agent such as AAA! If you are a member or www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com or similar, you can Modify later when the best deal for you comes along

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: free dining fall 2013

The newest promotion was launched 4/2 and is good for travel up to 8/14. Disney had a record year in 2012 and in August of 2011 there was an interview which the Disney rep stated "We plan to ween the public off of discounts". 2012 the did offer free dining as well as room discounts but there was nothing for the first quarter of this year. The Fantasyland expansion has been a big draw for Disney at WDW as Cars Land is for D-land.

If you look at the numbers 30% off a on a $300 deluxe room is $90 and free dining for 2 adults is $110 and 20% off the Wilderness Lodge and moderates are way less than $110. The same for value resorts and when you start adding kids especially 10 & up who pay as adults on the plan it is much cheaper for Disney to offer room discounts. Late August September is the worst time for Disney since most kids are back in school, it's hurricane season and it's humid. So if free dining is ever offered in 2013 it would be that time but the indication I squeezed out of my Disney rep at lunch last week was doubtful.

Edited: 7:15 pm, April 10, 2013
3. Re: free dining fall 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:39 am, April 11, 2013
Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,720 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: free dining fall 2013

You have an Orlando trip and a Las Vegas trip to sell?????

5. Re: free dining fall 2013

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:39 am, April 11, 2013
6. Re: free dining fall 2013

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 12, 2014