We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Animal Kingdom Lodge To Magic Kingdom

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Animal Kingdom Lodge To Magic Kingdom

With Disney's bus transportation how long does it take to get To all the parks

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,178 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Animal Kingdom Lodge To Magic Kingdom

Try this for a guesstimation:

ourlaughingplace.com/aspx/….UWR782t5mK0

A lot depends on whether a bus is just pulling up or just leaving when you arrive at the stop.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
24,062 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Animal Kingdom Lodge To Magic Kingdom

Its usually about a 30 minute ride from the AKL which is the most distant hotel from the parks-we find the AKL has the best transportation and we hate the Disney bus system. But we have never waited more than a few minutes for any park bus from this hotel. And its a great place to stay,well worth the extra time to the parks.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,178 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Animal Kingdom Lodge To Magic Kingdom

I have an uncanny ability to arrive at stops just as the bus pulls away. I see the waiting bus, attempt to run for it and run just long enough to get all breathless and untidy (unfortunately, this doesn't take very long) before the bus doors close and it lumbers off to my destination without me.

Ventnor City, New...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Animal Kingdom Lodge To Magic Kingdom

The actual on the road driving time shouldn't take more than 15 minutes. It's reasonable to expect your waiting time to board the bus to be anywhere from 0-20 minutes.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
43,585 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Animal Kingdom Lodge To Magic Kingdom

It also depends on the time of day you're heading to the park.

For EMH mornings, they often run more frequent busses to M.K. starting at 7:00 AM, but on non-EMH mornings, they don't begin running "more frequently" until after 8:00 AM.

Once the 9:30 AM timeframe arrives, and for most of the rest of the morning and afternoon, they run less frequent, so that the majority of the busses are on the road during peak travel times (near opening and closing of the parks).

6. Re: Animal Kingdom Lodge To Magic Kingdom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 14, 2014