We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quality suits canada ave

sandwell england
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
quality suits canada ave

has any one stayed at this place our tour operater as just changed our hotel can any one tell us if its ok I think quality hotels have just bought them they used to be lexitons suits or something like that thanks

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quality suits canada ave

If it's Quality Inn and Suites behind International Drive then, yes, I would recommend it - we've stayed there twice and were very satisfied. The rooms are clean and comfortable; there's a free breakfast included and also free daily papers. There's a small shop, a reasonable-sized pool and a small fitness room. Also, the location is very good because although it's close to lots of shops and restaurants, it's slightly off the beaten track and therefore much quieter.

Do a search on T.A. and look for some forum posts or reviews.

sandwell england
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quality suits canada ave

thanks its been very helpful

Cocoa, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quality suits canada ave

Stayed there one Saturday night. CLEAN and comfortable beds. Standard hot breakfast. They should enforce the rule about taking breakfast food out of lobby. not great parking but great location. GOOD VALUE employees always act like the are tired of these cheap type guest and I can,t blame them.

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,808 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: quality suits canada ave

Thought you were asking where you could buy a good quality suit - DOH

5. Re: quality suits canada ave

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, October 16, 2014