We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best place to see princess

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
best place to see princess

We are going to Disney in October and I had my mind set on the princess dinner in the Castle for my 4 year old daughter. I've read not so good reviews about others' experiences. Any suggestion where to take her to see lots of princesses (including Aeriel)? Don't mind paying. Could be for a meal or not....thanks!

pa
Level Contributor
54,019 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: best place to see princess

You can see several of them at the Princess Meet and Greet at the Town Square Theatre at Magic Kingdom, it is on the right hand side as soon as you enter the Park. You can even get a Fast Pass for it

Our favourite Princess Dining Experience is the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Norway in Epcot, a lot less $ than the Castle and a better interactive time, IMHO of course

Montreal, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best place to see princess

hello

I just came back fromt here on march and we went for supper at Arkeshus Royal in Epcot Park and we saw Cinderella, Aurora. Belle and Ariel, it was great, my son was happy , we ate supper very nice supper and they take a picture of all of us at the entrance of restaurant when we walk in with Belle and since the supper was included in our package, usually we have to pay if we want the pictures package but because it is an expensive restaurant that we reserved , the pics are included giving to us, beautiful souvenir.

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best place to see princess

We also ate at Akershus in Epcot. We ate dinner there but the food wasn't the greatest, but o.k. Maybe breakfast or lunch would be better or maybe not. Just check to make sure that the characters are there for your time slot. Some of the character meals are only for dinner, etc. There is also a nice dinner with Cinderella, the Prince, and the step-mother and sisters at 1900 Park Fare in the Contemporary Resort. It was a buffet and had good food. I think for lunch they have Marry Poppins and friends.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: best place to see princess

You may find these helpful:

http://kennythepirate.com/

http://www.wdwent.com (updates on Saturdays)

Elk Grove Village...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best place to see princess

The food at Akershus for lunch/dinner seems to be hit or miss. Some people really like it, others don't. On the other hand, we've been there for breakfast a number of times and really like it.

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
454 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best place to see princess

We saw Ariel both times we ate at Akerhaus. My daughters loved it; there were five different princesses so they were heaven. The decor of the restaurant is neat and unusual.

I thought the food was pretty good; I ordered the meat loaf type thing (can't remember the actual name).They also have a small cold buffet with cheeses, bread, other items.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,336 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best place to see princess

If money isn't a factor go to the castle we had a great time, you get the best/variety of princesses there. If your budget conscience akershus is great as well the menu isn't really for picky eaters my DD didn't even like the pizza. I was pleasantly surprised with my pork and potatoes. Both meals come with a picture. 1900 park fare is also excellent it's a great buffet but you'll only see Cinderella and her family there.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
348 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best place to see princess

I've been to both CRT at the castle and Royal Akerhaus. My daughter loved both of them. CTR has that extra special feel because of the castle and I liked the food better as an adult. The desserts are great! The interaction was really good at both for us. CRT has a little "Wish Upon a Star" skit that they do that the kids love. The price is hefty, but includes the picture, a magic wand and a wishing star to take home. It was $100 for her and I. You are paying for location, but the location is pretty epic.

Do CRT if you can and don't worry about the reviews you have read. Just enjoy the moment and don't sit there and think about how much it cost. It really doesn't matter what the cost is.

Here is another take on Kenny the Pirate's Character Locations

www.easywdw.com/category/character-locations/

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,481 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: best place to see princess

We make it a point to eat at the castle, on every trip. We have had every meal; breakfast, lunch and dinner on numerous occasions. The atmosphere, Princess interaction and special moments are worth every penny. Enjoy every magical moment!

10. Re: best place to see princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 16, 2014