We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyhotels which one and why?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
witham essex uk
Level Contributor
91 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyhotels which one and why?

Hi there every one I am looking at going back to that wonderful place orlando , we have always stayed on I drive and it will be our 5th visit , I was wondering if any one could share there tips, I am not wanting to stay in one of the top grade hotels but don't want to stay in the cheaper end of what Disney has to offer , could you also tell me what is on the site as in eatinghouses ect

many thanks xx

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyhotels which one and why?

Here's a link to all the restaurants at WDW, parks and resorts

http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm,

As for resorts, we have stayed at value, moderate, delux and DVC properties and all are very good. It really depends on your budget. Of the moderates my favourite is Port Orleans French Quarter, it's a small resort and we like the proximity to DTD. Our favourite resort overall is Saratoga Springs, a short walk to DTD, beautiful landscaping and fabulous villas.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyhotels which one and why?

Our favourite is also Saratoga springs. We have stayed at all levels and just love ss the most. It feels like an oasis of peace and has beautiful landscaping. Just so relaxing and has rooms of all sizes. Boat to downtown disney or a short walk for plenty of dining options over there. There are four pools, 3 with a bar for drinks and mug refills. We go for the 1 bed villa which has full size washerdrier so don't need a lot of luggage going, just bring plenty back. Enough of my rambling. Am going back in June! Enjoy your trip.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,761 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyhotels which one and why?

Top end would be Deluxe or DVC resorts; bottom end are the five value resorts.

If you want something inbetween, the moderates would be a good fit. They include Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside and Port Orleans French Quarter, Carribean Beach, and the cabins at Ft. Wilderness.

All these except Carribean Beach have been upgraded to queen-sized beds.

Coronado is more "adult-oriented" as it's often called a convention resort.

Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter are "sister" resorts and you can "pool hop" between the two as they are right next door to one another.

Check out the specifics here:

http://allears.net/acc/faq_hot.htm

--

4. Re: Disneyhotels which one and why?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 05, 2014