We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condos on Int. Drive

Belfast
Level Contributor
61 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Condos on Int. Drive

Hi everyone, I'm looking to return to Orlando in 2014 after staying at the Cypress Pointe resort in LBV last year. We stayed in a 2 bed condo and we loved it as we had lots of space and could relax very easily but as it was in LBV I found it a bit out of the way and would love to find somewhere similar on Int. drive. Has anyone any ideas or recommendations for any condo/apartments on Int. drive,

Thanks

Pat

Matlock, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condos on Int. Drive

Vista cay by Millenium sounds like what you are after. 5 mins drive from I drive and universal if you have a car :) I wouldn't stay anywhere else we love it there :) check it out and see what you think

Belfast
Level Contributor
61 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condos on Int. Drive

Thanks Waxy, I'll have a look.

Johnstone
Level Contributor
562 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Condos on Int. Drive

Agree with Waxylicious go for Vista Cay we go there in June comes highly recommended :0)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Condos on Int. Drive

You might want to have a look at...though only 1 is directly on I-Drive. The others are still conveniently located.

Sheraton Vistana Villages on I-Drive - (6 miles from Disney Resort area, 9 miles from Downtown Disney, 16 miles from Magic Kingdom, 3 miles from SeaWorld, 16 miles from Universal)

Sheraton Vistana Resort on Vistana Centre Dr. - (4.8 miles from Disney Resort, Magic Kingdom & Downtown Disney, 16 miles from SeaWorld, 24 miles from Universal)

Marriott Cypress Harbour on Harbour Villa Rd. - (10 miles from Disney Resort, 1 mile from SeaWorld, 4 miles from Universal)

5. Re: Condos on Int. Drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 05, 2014