We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

pa
Level Contributor
54,085 posts
Save Topic
New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

June 13th - August 14th, 2013

Available to all

http://mousemisers.com

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

We leave on August 13th, but we are at AOA Little Mermaid rooms and they are not discounted (only family suites there). My TA predicted that months ago when I booked it...she said Little Mermaid rooms are wildly popular and would not be discounted

pa
Level Contributor
54,085 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

It will be some time before those LM rooms are included, they are the Hot Ticket right now

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

Do you know if we can take advantage of this discount if we are already booked. I know a couple of years ago we were able to do that with the free dining discount. Do the room discounts work the same way?

pa
Level Contributor
54,085 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

They do work the same way. As long as you booked direct with Disney or an Authorized Disney Travel Agent, just give them a call and ask them to Modify your reservation. As long as the Resort and room category you picked is included in the discount, not a problem. If the Resort or Room category you have picked isn't included or available, you might have to have a second choice

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

Just talked to my son-in-law because my daughter's family is staying at AOA Nemo suites. Turns out that only Lion King and Cars suites are discounted. They decided to stay at Nemo because their total savings would only have been about $150

Boston, MA
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

Thanks PartyPA, we just got the discount off our trip that we previlusly booked to the Contemp for late June. Thank you for posting the discount news!

pa
Level Contributor
54,085 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

Pshark, well done :)

8. Re: New Summer Disney Resorts Discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 07, 2014