We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacket needed?

Tucson, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,338 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Jacket needed?

We go to WDW in a week. Just curious if the evenings cool down and if you think a jacket or pants are needed. If not, I'll just leave all the warm clothes at home. It's about 100 degrees in my part of the world, so I'm ready for ther heat.

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jacket needed?

Don't be sitting next to me with a jacket on in June, I'll be calling security.

Brighouse, United...
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jacket needed?

BostonTom,

I hope I don't sit next to you in June when I'm there, I have been known to wear my jacket in August. Looks like security are gonna get called. LOL.

Boston...
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Jacket needed?

Jan, you mean rain jacket. Love you Brits!!!

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Jacket needed?

No, Tom sowester, oil skins and ellingtons are what brits need at the moment. We are in a drought and it has not stopped raining for two weeks.

Oh and I lurve you americans.

Level Contributor
11,355 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Jacket needed?

Of course ellingtons are jazz boots.

Liverpool, England
Destination Expert
for St. Pete Beach
Level Contributor
2,145 posts
421 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Jacket needed?

I think layers are the key here, for warm nights, air con and staying out later than you thought.

For a sudden cold snap (!) you will always find something to put on top in one of the shops which you will love as it reminds you of your vacation.

You can always sell it on e-Bay when you get back!

17. Re: Jacket needed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 am, August 14, 2009