We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pirates League

Leeds
Level Contributor
531 posts
Save Topic
Pirates League

Has anyone participated in this experience?

How long did it take?

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pirates League

I think it took mine about 45mins. First they did some thing to choose their pirate name before entering the make over room. Then they were led to a dressing room to change (if appropriate), then were made over (brilliant acting on the part of the make over artists..some brilliant pirate talk) then they are taken into a treasure room for photos and treasure hunt. All three of my kids loved it and the pictures are still on the wall. I must point out though..we used it back in dec 2009 so it may be slightly different now.

Level Contributor
1,082 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pirates League

Our 10 yr old DD did it Christmas just gone. Took about an hour all in, including the photos at the end although it was very busy when we were there.

The theming is fab and the pirates are fantastic at making over the kids. My DD preferred the experience of BBB, which she did the year before but enjoyed the pirates league. I thought it was great - there was even a grown man being mad in a pirate!!

3. Re: Pirates League

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 01, 2014