We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Hotel at Celebration

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Melia Hotel at Celebration

Hi all,

My family and I are staying here in May. I have looked at the many reviews regarding this hotel, but wondered if anyone on this forum has stayed there before, if so what do you think?

Cheers,

Chris

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,389 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Hotel at Celebration

I was just reading the T.A. reviews on it myself, and they seem a little mixed.

Has any of our regulars stayed here before?

Celebration, Florida
Level Contributor
66 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Melia Hotel at Celebration

I haven't stayed here, but living in Celebration I'm very aware of the location -- it's a good spot, close to Disney and a Publix.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
419 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Melia Hotel at Celebration

hi, we stayed there in june 2011 when it was mona lisa hotel. We thought it was great, the only reason not staying again is we have children and although the pool was zero entry etc, the kids just wanted a little more to do on resort & also no in room washers, which is a must travelling lightly. Rooms were spacious, modern & clean, We had a 2 bed, 2 bathroom suite facing pool. Try to get pool facing imo much better. perfect location so close to disney, on the 192 & celebration just up the road. A very nice hotel but as i say this was in 2011, but we did drive by last year & still looked great.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,444 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Melia Hotel at Celebration

Stayed there in March last year and rebooked for Sept this year. Clean, modern and spacious. True apartments with full kitchens. We never used the pool or had breakfast so cant comment on that, but I can confirm my wife is very fussy about where we stay and she loved them.

Very close to Disney parks and literally seconds from the 192 and I4.

Hope you enjoy them as much as we did.

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Melia Hotel at Celebration

Hi guys,

Thanks for your comments, it looks good and most of the reviews are positive - I just wondered.

Chris

6. Re: Melia Hotel at Celebration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 04, 2014