We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

Montreal
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

MUST See and do. We are IN our late 20's and have no children. Going on rides are not a big deal to us either. Please help us make a choice. Thanks a ton.

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,958 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

If rides aren't a biggie for you all, I'd suggest Disney's Epcot, and Animal Kingdom, and also Sea World. There's tons of great things to do and see at those parks, without a huge amount of rides. Check them out on DisneyWorld.com and also SeaWorld.com.

Best Wishes!

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,958 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

I thought about this some more and wanted to change my suggestion somewhat. I'd do Disney's MGM Studios instead of Animal Kingdom. There's more shows (stunt shows, Broadway type shows, and also play Millionaire etc.) and things to see, plus at night you can see the ultimate show, Fantasmic. It is a wonderful nighttime show using water, fireworks, lazers, along with live characters. It alone is worth the price of a entire day's admission.

Also I'd suggest you do a night at Disney's Adult Entertainment destination, Pleasure Island. It is a great night of fun, there's a comedy club, several different dance/music clubs, (something for everyone's taste) and also an "off the wall" nightclub called The Adventurer's Club, there's comical and bizarre entertainment there, it's really a lot of fun.

Again,

Best Wishes!

Montreal
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

Thanks for the advice Unc Mic.

phoenix, az
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

I agree Disney MGM Grand. I liked Epcot, but found it kinda boring without any of the rides. Alot of "rides" are not rollercoaster at these parks and are very interesting if you have any problems just go to their websites.

I also really enjoyed universal studios islands of adventure shrek and the terminator shows.

I'd say for shows I liked MGM, Universal Studios & IOA...great shows stunts and how they make the movies, loved the ghost busters shows and others.

wakefield
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

we visited orlando for the first time in oct.2001,and did all the disney parks,i felt our visit to epcot was cut short ,as it rained all afternoon,so we visited again,so glad we did as we saw all the shows in the different "countries".and the firework show was pretty spectacular!I felt we HAD to visit the magic kingdom just to get photo,s of the castle,but you only really get your moneys worth from this one if you have small children.

cebu
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

3 days, no kids, lots of stamina. i say spring for 1 day each. 1 for islands of adventure as it is newer. i'm also not a ride person but i am a movie buff. then half day at seaworld and the rest for disney. make sure to watch the fireworks.

Montreal
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

Thanks a ton for the info guys.

Athens, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
403 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

If you're not a rides person stick with Epcot, Seaworld and Animal kingdom. Though some of the other parks offer shows a lot of what they have are rides be it thrill or otherwise.

bala cynwyd
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

We are in our 40's Yuck. Our daughter is in herteens . we all enjoyed Epcot and MGM. With a teen and we all agree is a very rare thing.

Canada
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Only have 3 Days to stay in Orlando. Which theme Parks are a

I'm in my 40's, kids are 7 & 17. They enjoyed Universal and IOA, 17 yr. old though Sea World was boring. But 7 yr old and I loved it. Very nice, clean and it takes a whole day if you don't want to rush and for the price they charge you might want to see mostly everything. You have to manage your time to catch the shows, depending what time of year you visit and sometimes there are only 3-4 shows per day so to see them, it takes planning. It can be done in a day but I would have gone back again if I had the time. You can't do IOA and Universal in one day. They close early at night in Feb. but it changes so check times. Even one day at each park can be tight. I'd say 12-14 hours per park allowing some browsing through the shops time. I found the Universal and Disney outlets at the Belz mall were great. Same souveniers but 50-70% less. Also found sponge bob tshirts for 1.99 on I drive.