We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BBBoutique...wondering if 6:50pm is too late

tyler, texas
Level Contributor
273 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
BBBoutique...wondering if 6:50pm is too late

If my daughter does the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique in Downtown Disney...appointment is at 6:50pm...will we be able to make our reservations at Norway Princess Character dining for 8:15pm? It seems like it may be cutting pretty close.

Magic Kingdom Park
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BBBoutique...wondering if 6:50pm is too late

I'm not sure if you would! We were in there for just over an hour - that would leave you little time to get to Epcot afterwards

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BBBoutique...wondering if 6:50pm is too late

Don't mean to steal the thread....but how much does a Princess do cost at the BBB?

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
465 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BBBoutique...wondering if 6:50pm is too late

I think it would be cutting it too close. Keep in mind that just getting into Epcot (bag check) and then walking back to the Norway pavilion will take a bit of time.

Plus, if it were me I'd be such a nervous wreck about being late for the dinner that I wouldn't even be able to enjoy the BBB thing.

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BBBoutique...wondering if 6:50pm is too late

I really don't think you will, even with your own transport. Which package are you having? My daughter's a few years ago took over an hour plus then she had photos which took more time on top. So that would be 7.50. Then drive to epcot, park car get through security and the ticket gate and walk around to the world showcase has to take over 30mins. You are supposed to be at the restaurant 20mins before your reservation time. Not a chance.

5. Re: BBBoutique...wondering if 6:50pm is too late

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 28, 2014