We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Signing up for restaurants is definitely worth doing

North Shields...
Level Contributor
1,240 posts
154 reviews
Save Topic
Signing up for restaurants is definitely worth doing

I've signed up to various restaurants on I-drive and received various coupons. However the best ones yet have just arrived. As we are celebrating a birthday during our stay I've just received coupons for a free entree from Tony Romas and a free dessert at Millers.

York, England...
Level Contributor
330 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Signing up for restaurants is definitely worth doing

Roys Hawaiin Fusion is worth signing up to, we went to the one in Vegas (booked online) get some very good offers from them. Excellent food as well!!!!!

Mentioned in this post
Bath UK
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Signing up for restaurants is definitely worth doing

Have a look at Texas de Brazil, Im sure there is one in Orlando. Go to the websiteand sign up and if your birthday JUST HAPPENS TO BE WHEN YOU ARE VISITING then you get a 50% discount voucher.

Mentioned in this post
Brazil
Brazil
South America
hants, uk
Level Contributor
484 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Signing up for restaurants is definitely worth doing

How do u sign up ?

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,189 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Signing up for restaurants is definitely worth doing

Papadillla, Our birthdays tend to move each visit,lol. I think some of the restaurants are getting wise though, some now ask for I.D.

Kj, just google the restaurants you like the look of and sign up on their websites.

You can also purchase the Orlando Eat and Play card which gives you discounts at various restaurants , attractions and shopping, it costs £12 and covers 4 people for 30 days from first activation. If you buy it from orlando attraction ticket they are giving a $10 voucher for Planet Hollywood for free at the moment.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
17,989 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Signing up for restaurants is definitely worth doing

"How do u sign up ?"

Very simple. Just go to the web site, click on rewards and "join the eclub"

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,828 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Signing up for restaurants is definitely worth doing

Arrive tomorrow got tony Romas, sweet tomotoes, tilted kilt few others waiting for Texas de brazil

7. Re: Signing up for restaurants is definitely worth doing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 26, 2014