We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tickets from undercover tourist

St. Albert, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
tickets from undercover tourist

I am a little worried to order my tickets and have them come in the mail. Has anyone picked up the tickets from the location in Orlando.

Gray Line Orlando
Sightseeing Tours, Day Trips
Stone VIPS
Sightseeing Tours, Movie & TV Tours
West yorkshire
Level Contributor
668 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tickets from undercover tourist

I ordered mine and they came through post fine - you have to sign for them as proof of delivery - it will be fine

scotland
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tickets from undercover tourist

We picked ours up when we ordered them too late for delivery last year. We were wary picking them up from a UPS store but it was no problem to find the store with sat nav and the assistant is obviously used to people coming in for this as he asked us if we were in to pick up tickets.

The store is closed on Sundays which was a pain for us as we arrived late on a Saturday. Also due to the time when we ordered ours we had to wait until after 11am for our tickets to be available to pick up on the day they said we would be able to collect them so you can't get them early to have an early start in the parks if you have left it late to order like we did.

Scotland
Level Contributor
4,035 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tickets from undercover tourist

Picked ours upat UPS no problem at all last time...

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tickets from undercover tourist

Mine has always came in the mail. No problems.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
167 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tickets from undercover tourist

I used Undercover Tourist for my last trip. As others have said, I had not problem. Your tickets will be mailed from within Canada (Mississauga, ON which is just west of Toronto).

Halifax Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
749 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tickets from undercover tourist

Have done both, never any issues with UT. It's easier to have them mail them, if you have sufficient lead-time. We also had to work around the opening hours of the pick up, but not a big deal.

7. Re: tickets from undercover tourist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 25, 2014