We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current "Bounce Back" offer

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,542 posts
Save Topic
Current "Bounce Back" offer

Does anyone know the details of the current "Bounce Back" offer? Perhaps a copy of the room card, with eligible dates and discounts. Any information is appreciated.

pa
Level Contributor
54,374 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Current "Bounce Back" offer

The current flyer was posted on the dis

www.disboards.com/showthread.php…

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,542 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Current "Bounce Back" offer

Thank you PartyPa. Exactly the info I needed!

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current "Bounce Back" offer

Good question!

I never book them but why not? The same $200 deposit applies and you can cancel if you end up not going. Hope they still have the bounceback offer on when we go next month.

pa
Level Contributor
54,374 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Current "Bounce Back" offer

Trip goer, they should still have that one

I do enjoy a good Bounceback offer. It is usually only an extra 5% off what the general public Room Discounts are but that 5% adds up :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,676 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Current "Bounce Back" offer

When we were at POR in December, they weren't offering Bouncebacks. In fact, the checkout CM had never heard of them. She had to go ask her supervisor, who said it was only at select times of the year

pa
Level Contributor
54,374 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Current "Bounce Back" offer

Carmela, sorry you missed it or that you were misinformed. There was a Bounceback Offer back in Dec, it included Jan2 - Dec 15, 2013 dates

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,542 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Current "Bounce Back" offer

I always carry the "Bounce Back" phone extension number (8844) with me, when we're at Disney. I call to inquire about offers, regardless of the time of year. Sometimes we book, sometimes it doesn't fit into our plans.

Boston...
Level Contributor
4,676 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Current "Bounce Back" offer

so they LIED to me!!! :0

If you can't get the correct info from the CMs at the resorts themselves, that is pretty sad. Not what you would expect from a well run business like Disney.

Well, I am done. I am going to Malta

9. Re: Current "Bounce Back" offer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 16, 2014