We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kissimmee Car Show

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
652 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Kissimmee Car Show

I understand everyone Saturday there is a Car show in Kissimmee? Has anyone on the forum been and if so would you recommend it? Hubby loves Cars.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,972 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kissimmee Car Show

Yeah it's well worth the trip , some absolute belters from all eras

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kissimmee Car Show

Its at Kissimmee Old Town :-)

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
652 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kissimmee Car Show

Although I will look it up online is old town still in Kissimmee?

I rake it the cars are mustangs and that?

Brighouse, United...
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kissimmee Car Show

Well worth going if your hubby is in to cars. It's interesting and fun to watch the car cruise even if you're not a big car fan.

http://myoldtownusa.com/car-cruises/

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,740 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kissimmee Car Show

When will you be here? There are many car shows and cruise-ins around Orlando and Kissimmee all year round. Old Town does have a weekly event but they also have specialty events such as an All Ford, All GM and All Mopar weekend which is coming up soon. The all GM show is coming up on March 30th with a car show all day and an antiques only cruise that nite. If you look at sites like oldride.com and flacarshows.com and others you will find lists of different shows going on around the area.

Also if you are here in May there's a big one going to be at Cocoa Beach called Beach Blast which lasts for 3 days. And the Spring Turkey Rod Runs are coming up at Daytona Beach at the track which this year is only 2 days but has loads of cars. I thinks its March 23 & 24th.

6. Re: Kissimmee Car Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 13, 2014