We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney's Boardwalk

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Disney's Boardwalk

What is there to do at the Boardwalk? Is it worth visiting?

Essex
Level Contributor
284 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

Several eating places, bicycle hire (more tricycles for several people) and it is very pretty, launches to Epcot and the studios . In the evening there are entertainers and the boardwalk is lit up, worth a couple of hours.

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,642 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

Hiya Misty~~~~~~it is,in my opinion. It's more fun at night. There's some entertainment,like a Magician,and a clown,the occasional musician.. It's supposed to be like the Joisy Boardwalk,only Disneyfied. There are a few clubs,like the ESPN,Jellyrolls for Music,and the Atlantic Dance Club. it's a very happy atmosphere.

Might be best to go on your Epcot day,as it's so close to that park..

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
972 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

I'll add to the above by saying it's worth a few hours. You can take the boat from Epcot or it's a 15 min walk from there.It's very pretty at night, all lit up or even on a rest day. Sit outside have an ice cream ,people watch and see the boats comming and going, very relaxing.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

If your finances run to it book a table at the flying fish. Absolutely fantastic food to finish the day. Can't beat it. We're going in July! Just thinking of it is making me hungry.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

Sounds great. Thanks all:)

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,808 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

Nothing much happening in the day

Worth an hour or two in the evening for a drink or meal

pa
Level Contributor
54,252 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

What happens during the day is Peace and quiet, a great spot to chill out, have an ice cream or perhaps a cocktail and just Sit and enjoy a moment away from the Parks :)

http://allears.net/btp/brdwlk.htm

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,192 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

I wouldn't take time away from the parks to go there. We usually use it often when we stay at the beach club. If you don't have the time to spare, don't worry about it.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

I second what jantimp2 says - the Flying Fish is one of the best restaurants at WDW...beautiful decor and atmosphere, superb food and knowlegeable, attentive servers. Also, Kouzzina is very good. After a meal, you can stroll around the Boardwalk, pretending to walk off the calories and perhaps see the fireworks above Epcot.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,701 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disney's Boardwalk

Nice place to have a meal but not much to do,a few stores. We like the Yachtsman Steak house and Flying Fish