We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

international palms i.drive

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
international palms i.drive

hi just wondering if any one thats stayed here would happen to no shuttle time to and fron hotel to universal , thank you . also i am sorry if under wrong bit as im new and keep getting things wrong and seems to wind some poeple up the wrong way , thanks again .

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: international palms i.drive

I manage to wind people up the wrong way as well, and I've been on here for ages!

Sorry can't help with the shuttle times, but someone will.

Truro, Cornwall
Level Contributor
280 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: international palms i.drive

Dont know about shuttle times but you can walk to Universal from your hotel in about twenty minutes to half an hour.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: international palms i.drive

Hi

Shuttle times from this hotel vary but a list is available when you check in. It largely depends on the season and opening/ closing of each park. Some parks you can get to easier than others on public transport. Sea World & Aquatica. As the other poster said you can walk to Universal.

Ithink you need to book shuttles the day before and give them the time of the shuttle you want. Many hotel shuttles pick up at other hotels as well as the Palms so may have standing room only.

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: international palms i.drive

thank guys x

5. Re: international palms i.drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, March 12, 2014