We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Tickets

Plymouth
Level Contributor
252 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Park Tickets

Can anyone help and advise best way of buying park tickets?

We want to go to Disney Parks and Universal parks plus Seawork and maybe Busch Gardens if we get time. We think our trip will be 14-16 days.

I have looked on undercover tourist for tickets but am so confused by all the park tickets on offer. What would be best or cheapest way of doing all the parks without having to buy two seprate 14 day passes as we can't possibly make good use of both.

Thanks in advance.

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Park Tickets

We are staying on I Drive and have a car for some of the holiday. Our kids are older so not doing the Disney parks. We were there 10 years ago with them and they had amazing time.

Edited: 1:21 pm, March 07, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Park Tickets

Hope I'm not repeating anyone else suggestion. If only doing each Disney park once...I'd suggest a 4-day direct from Disney, as it gets cheaper the more days you buy. You can get a good price direct from Universal for a 2 day / 2 park ticket...save $20 when purchased online and get coupon book with up to $150 in savings. There's also a SeaWorld, Busch, Aquatica special ticket available on SeaWorld's website. You can get ticket for all 3 parks with unlimited visits during your stay...all for the price of 2 single day tickets. In my opinion 16 days seems quite enough time to do all of the above with a couple rest and /or waterpark days. We've done it in less. Happy planning!

Plymouth
Level Contributor
252 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Park Tickets

Thanks for that advice re tickets! Lots to think about and yes sure we can manage all the parks in our time there.

I personally would not do magic kingdom again but it is a must for the children so maybe if we get to go back when they are older will do it differently. The unlimited option for seaward sounds very good.

Bugalug. We liked international drive just fancied a villa but will probably go on I ride trolley just so.kids can enjoy it. I am excited for you! Not long really for you!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Park Tickets

We are off to florida for Christmas and new year we would like to do both universal and disney but it's £1700 + for family of 4, I don't want to be restricted and book certain days to go in case we don't feel up to it one day I like to be able to wake up in the morning and just decide what we are doing. can anyone advise of a cheaper way to do it ?

15. Re: Park Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 23, 2014