We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chelsea v man city

walsall
14 posts
Save Topic
chelsea v man city

Does anybody know of a pub/bar thats open at 8.30 am sunday that has english premiership games please it will be a good un.

Thx in advance

Alan

grimsby
Level Contributor
618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: chelsea v man city

George and dragon on I drive near wet and wild get a half decent brakefast too

walsall
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: chelsea v man city

thx ill have a walk down we are opposite w@w

walsall
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: chelsea v man city

ive just looked outta our hotel window and i can see it lol,never saw it before,you might have made my holiday cheers Jayne x

grimsby
Level Contributor
618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: chelsea v man city

No problem try lucky leprechaun aswell go out of your hotel turn right and am guessing if ure somewhere near rosen inn , international palms area couple of minuites walk on right not your usuall irish bar but good atmosphere at night

5. Re: chelsea v man city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 26, 2014