We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helicopter flights.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Helicopter flights.

Has anybody used Air Florida on International Drive for helicopter flight tours.

Are they worth using?

My partner would love to do something like this when we are out there.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Helicopter flights.

My brother in law and his son did it last summer and really enjoyed it they seem to be busy all the time as we stay at the rosen inn at pointe orlando every summer and you can hear the helicopter going up and down all the time.

long island, ny
Level Contributor
3,365 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Helicopter flights.

My husband and sons did a few years ago. They loved it! too bad it only fit 3 or I would have went too!!!

Level Contributor
372 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Helicopter flights.

Me husband + son did 2011 absolutely worth it. They want to hot air balloon next time but i wont be doing that!!

South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
42 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Helicopter flights.

We did the helicopter ride in 2009 and 2011 and loved every minute of it. The buzz as the helicopter is lifting straight up is amazing (for me anyway!)

bristol
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Helicopter flights.

hi all,we've booked the hot air balloon for my wifes 50th birthday and want do take a helicopter ride also.Where is this one and anyone know approx cost or any more info would be great.

thanks

dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
422 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Helicopter flights.

hi all. we did this in 2010. to be honest it was on a billboard from 20$. it seemed to good to be true. we drove up and there was a trip for 20$ but we paid roughly 35$. the more you pay the longer you are up. i remember going as far as disney to be most exspensive. i would thoroughly reccomend it we really enjoyed every minute.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
129 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Helicopter flights.

Www.airfloridahelicopter.com is their website, prices depend on the tour you want, all details on the website. It is based on International Drive.

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Helicopter flights.

Hi, my wife friends and I did it some years back. It was excellent, fair play!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
906 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Helicopter flights.

We did Tour #5 last March and it was worth every penny (or cent!!).

The pilot gave a really good commentary during the flight so I was happy to give her a tip too!!

** I hope know one is going to lower the tone of this thread with jokes about women pilots ;o)

South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
42 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Helicopter flights.

We bought the photo disc too - nice reminder once you are home.