We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

character question (teenagers??)

Bristol, TN
Level Contributor
373 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
character question (teenagers??)

Hello experts. Quick question. We are visiting Orlando next month for spring break and since we have been to Disney several times in the past we have decided to visit Universal this time. My question is, I would like to still get a few picture with some of the Disney characters so is a character breakfast my best options with my 15 and 16 year old? Just didn't know if I was overlooking another option or not.

World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Specialty Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Specialty Shops
manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: character question (teenagers??)

Chef Mickeys is great, the teenagers will love it

Otherwise you could queu for the characters but teenagers may not be up for that at least at first

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: character question (teenagers??)

Depending if you want to spring for breakfast or not since everyone in the party will pay adult rates. Depending on the character your interested in you may hit a meet n' greet. Her is a link to our planning site. http://mickeystravel.com/site/mydisneytrip/

follow down to the Walt Disney World Things to Know area and there is a character finder link there.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
19,596 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: character question (teenagers??)

You're not going to Disney, correct? Then yes a character breakfast or dinner at one of the Disney hotels would be perfect. You will see characters at us/ioa also.

Have fun :)

http://allears.net/din/cbchar.htm

here's a link to where the characters dine :)

Edited: 2:22 pm, February 21, 2013
Bristol, TN
Level Contributor
373 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: character question (teenagers??)

Thanks guys! I will check out those suggestions unless I can talk them into going to Hollywood Studios.

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,468 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: character question (teenagers??)

I totally agree with Chef Mickeys being the best for the Character meal. We went at Breakfast time (no kids, just two adults) and it was fantastic!

Bristol, TN
Level Contributor
373 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: character question (teenagers??)

Thank you! I think I have talked the teens into going back to Magic Kingdom (they think they are too old for some reason.) We went to Chef Mickey's 4 years ago though and loved it so we may still do that again.

7. Re: character question (teenagers??)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 24, 2014