We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Third ever trip report

North East England...
Level Contributor
356 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Third ever trip report

Well now I'm back home, thought I would write my final TR. After our mad mad day last Wednesday, my plans were to spend our last full day by the pool chilling - did it happen? Oh no it didn't"t because the weather had other ideas - rain. So we had a last shopping trip, then back to the villa for me to do the packing. Youngest son insisted on going in the pool even though it was raining, but he was happy. We had planned on going to Mannys for dinner, but called ahead and it was a 2 hour wait. Hubby wasn't happy, so we took a gamble and went to Texas Roadhouse on the 192, 40 minute wait and all I can say is it was well worth it. Food was fab, and in my opinion better than my old favourite Mannys!!! Friday was the day we flew home, so we drove to celebration and spent a few hours there and has a leisurely lunch, and ice cream and coffee. First time we've ever been and it was just my kind of place. Headed to MCo for our 6pm flight to Gatwick, boarded at 5.45 and took off at 6.05. Now I'm not a good flyer, and the fact that we flew back on an airbus and hit every pocket of turbulence was not good! Quite a few were sick. Much prefer flying on the jumbos. We had a fab time in Orlando, and hopefully next time we go, it will be for longer, school permitting, and might even get a week on the coast :)

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
2,511 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Third ever trip report

bd welcome back to Blighty and the cold weather.

Glad you had a good time and no doubt you wil be booking again.

Sorry to hear about your rainy last day, just like being at home but warmer.

Great TR's. We go in 59 days:-) sorry.

ajg

North East England...
Level Contributor
356 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Third ever trip report

It rained last day, but I'm a glass half full type of gal, at least I was on holiday:). Enjoy your hols.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
199 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Third ever trip report

Please tell more about Celebration. It's good to know for our upcoming trip in two weeks, in case we need a break and some down time away from the parks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,229 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Third ever trip report

Great TR beedee... We were at AK on your last day. We did Everest in the rain. Talk about drawned rats ...ha ha.

Glad you had such a good time. Only 2 days left for us now.

:0)

5. Re: Third ever trip report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 21, 2014