We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secret gym?

Magherafelt, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
secret gym?

hi.just booked the quality inn international for september this year.The wife just noticed a picture on the hotels website of a gym. Now we have stayed here twice before, once after the recent refurb and never noticed an on-site gym.was wondering if any previous guests had discovered it?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
468 reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
183 reviews
from $128.99*
Special Offer
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
126 reviews
from $112.99*
$118.99
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
12 reviews
from $49.99*
$87.87
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,345 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: secret gym?

There are several hotel, I believe, which grant access to the YMCA aquatic center off I-Drive. Maybe it's a picture from there if there isn't one onsite?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,345 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: secret gym?

http://aquaticcenterymca.com/partner-hotels/

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
465 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: secret gym?

Since it's a chain hotel, it could be a picture from a different Quality Inn hotel.

I would call the hotel direct and ask.

Magherafelt, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: secret gym?

will probably do that. Just a little confused as it,s the only photo from the 20 on the hotels picture gallery that i don,t recognise. last was there in may 2011. maybe the gym has since been added

Launceston...
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: secret gym?

I was reading another post earlier today about this hotel and read they have added a gym late last year.. apparently there was something on their facebook page about it. Not sure if this helps!

north devon
Level Contributor
301 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: secret gym?

We were there sept 2012 it was there then,just didn't use it as I got enough exercise walking to and from universal as well as walking round the parks !!!!

Magherafelt, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: secret gym?

thanks folks. the wife loves to keep in shape especially when we are holidaying for 2 weeks. think i,ll stick to just exercising my arm at the bar lol

8. Re: secret gym?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 10, 2014