We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whispering Canyon skillets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Whispering Canyon skillets

I am staying at the Wilderness Lodge for 5 nights at Easter. We are keen to visit the Whispering Canyon restaurant with 2 kids under 10. Can you order the skillets to share or do you need to order one each? I hear the portions in the USA are huge so I think all 4 of us could probably dine on 2 adult skillets.

long island, ny
Level Contributor
2,954 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whispering Canyon skillets

No, I don't think so, unless the kids are under 3. That is all you care to eat. So each person would be charged. The same with buffets and all other all you care to eat places.

You can share regular entrees, though.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,598 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whispering Canyon skillets

You can share a table service entree or a counter service meal but not an all you can eat meal like a buffet or the bottomless skillet at Whispering Canyon;you will have to order your children a meal as well.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,319 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whispering Canyon skillets

You will get one skillet and each family member eating will be charged, like others have said its all you care to eat. The kids can also order a seperate entree hamburger etc and still enjoy your skillet. We were just there and I think it was our best meal that trip.

4. Re: Whispering Canyon skillets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 18, 2014