We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shoes?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
shoes?

What shoes do u women wear around the parks for ultimate comfort. We r going 6 April so they need to b fairly cool. I am 31 so no granny style please lol

North Shields...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: shoes?

Wore crocs for years going to the parks. Last year wore Karrimore Amazon sandals which were very comfy, they are adjustable so if your feet have a tendency to swell in the heat they are great. Have some Karrimore K2 sandals which I wearing in in preparation for our visit in March.

www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor?dsearch=cat

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
817 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: shoes?

Hi, those who've said croc flip flops, which design have you got, there are so many?

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: shoes?

Westmidlands - Croc flips are my lifesaver in the parks. I used to have skylar but I can't get the flips anymore so I have Capri IV now, these do have a suede upper tho so I use the baya when going to water parks and on water rides! I sound like such a geek lol

If you order from website before 14/3 you can get 15% off with code JAN15

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
817 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: shoes?

Thanks floridadisney and for the 15% code, that's a good saving

35. Re: shoes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 12, 2014