We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attraction tickets direct company

Darlington, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Attraction tickets direct company

Hi,wanting to take advantage of the £10 deposit offer on attraction tickets direct .com ...can anyone recommend pls? Also I'm wanting to purchase discovery cove tickets from them does anyone know what I receive in the post e.g a ticket, email confirmation etc?

Thanks in advance :)!

X

Iowa
Level Contributor
9,999 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

There are many threads and people that have used this company for tickets. I don't remember seeing anything negative about ATD. Here is a recent thread.....

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k609933…

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,116 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

I received my DC ultimate package from them on Mon this week, it contained A4 size papers which act as your tickets, this is only because it is a DC package, all tickets ordered without DC are actual tickets, there were two booklets to read all about the theme parks with hints and tips, a nice velcroed ticket holder to keep stuff in and an underwater camera free, and a small Blue man group promotional dvd.You have to take the paperwork with id to guest services at AQ, SW Busch or DC to obtain your actual tickets. Great service and they answered a couple of my emails within the hour. Would recommend.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

We always get our tickets from here, fab service, we usually get the combo tickets for universal/seaworld etc. With those you get actual tickets through the post. We always get our disney tickets through disney direct as its the cheapest way

Devon UK
Level Contributor
833 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

We have used them on several occasions.Proper tickets arrived really quickly,was impressed.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

Have bought all of my tickets from here. Reliable, fast delivery when dispatched.

Would use them again.

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

Hi we have just booked our tickets with these using the £10 deposit ,they also told us we could pay instalments as well which is handy.we don't go until August 2014 so they give us a really good discount on the Orlando freedom ticket.there are 3 adults and 3 kids but unfortunately the kids have to have adult tickets so al together our tickets are costing £2900 but like I said gave us a good discount and we are all happy with service we got.

hampshire
Level Contributor
196 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

Always book with them great service, also check prices of other online companies tell them if you find it cheaper and they will price match,we have done just that for our trip in june

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
119 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

I have booked all of my tickets through them. I have found their communication good, I also used the deposit offer.

I would definitely use them again.

In most you receive tickets, for discovery cove you receive an e ticket that they have printed for you.

London
Level Contributor
1,401 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

Great service and very friendly staff - would definitely use again! Proper tickets too.

Hertfordshire
Level Contributor
52 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Attraction tickets direct company

I used them for our Universal tickets for our trip which we returned from on Friday. Postage was very quick and we had no problems using the tickets provided. Hope this helps. Have a fantastic time :)