We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"rosen inn hotel"

plumbridge
Level Contributor
157 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
"rosen inn hotel"

Does anyone know the email address for rosen inn hotel.on international drive? thanks.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,092 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "rosen inn hotel"

I've stayed there three times since it bacame a Rosen, if it's the one up by W&W at 6327 I-Drive, but I've never had used email for them.

Here's a link to their contacts page where you can find the email addresses of the dept. you need:

http://www.roseninn6327.com/contact/

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,147 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: "rosen inn hotel"

There are 2 Rosen Inn on International - Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando which is 9000 International Drive (www.roseninn9000.com) and the Rosen Inn closest to Universal at 6327 International Drive (www.roseninn6327).

Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: "rosen inn hotel"

The 9000 international drive used to be called quality inn plaza. We have been booked into the other one I think used to be roadway inn or some thing like that.

Oak Bluffs...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: "rosen inn hotel"

there are 4 on international drive. Closest to Universal, Rosen Inn at Point Orlando, Quality inn international a rosen property and quality inn universal area

Pompey
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "rosen inn hotel"

Try internetsales@ roseninns.com. I think that's right but I'll check. ;-)

6. Re: "rosen inn hotel"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 18, 2014