We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French Quarter location

NY
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
French Quarter location

Hello,

Which building should I request for POFQ? I know some are close, far, noisy quiet, etc. Pretty much I want to be close to food and transportation- but wouldnt mind a little view.... what is the best of both worlds I guess?

thanks!

Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: French Quarter location

Here's a link for the resort: disneylinks.net/Resorts/…

Florida
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: French Quarter location

First of all, have you requested smoking or non smoking? Smoking buildings are building 4, to the left of the lobby/food court building (as you face the resort), building 2 (to the right facing the pool as you leave the lobby building) and the top 2 floors of building 6, which is adjacent to building 4 along the "river". The closest non-smoking building to the food/lobby would be building 3, the non-smoking building with pool views is building 5. You can also get views of the river from part of building 5 and part of building 1. Parts of builing 1 & 7 will give you garden views.

I would say for the best combination of view and location, go for building 5 for non-smoking or building 2 for smoking, and ask to be close to the lobby. You will either have a pool view, or a garden view. The only transportation stop is to the right of the main lobby entrance as you exit the building.