We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney World Strollers

Rapid City, South...
Level Contributor
26 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Disney World Strollers

Anybody know if I can attach a buggy board(standing platform) to the back of the Disney World double strollers?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney World Strollers

I don't think so, they are made of moulded hard plastic so i don't see how this could be done.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,253 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney World Strollers

Your own sit and stand stroller would be Ok, but items that pull behind such as wagons, suitcases, coolers, and I'm guessing they type of thing you are talking about not allowed even if you could affix it.

Level Contributor
125 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney World Strollers

if you look at kingdom strollers they drop off at your hotel and pick up and are much cheaper than Disney rental prices.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,329 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney World Strollers

You can't use anything like that on a stroller at Disney;its considered the same as a wagon or luggage and not allowed-you just have to use the stroller by iteself

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney World Strollers

there is also another stoller rental company and I think it is called orlandostrollerrental.com, they drop it off at your hotel and I have heard good things about them. Their seats lay back and are soft unlike disney strollers that are hard and do not lay back. Disney strollers in my opinion are better for the older kids like 3-5 and the soft ones better for 3 or 4 and under.

Boston...
Level Contributor
94 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney World Strollers

How much does it cost to rent strollers at Disney? Thanks.

pa
Level Contributor
54,191 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney World Strollers

$15 single, $31 double, per day

Discount for multi day use

$13 single, $27 double

More info and photos

http://allears.net/pl/strol_faq.htm

Boston...
Level Contributor
94 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disney World Strollers

Awesome thanks PARTY PA - extremely helpful

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disney World Strollers

I've got to second the Kindgom Stroller idea. Those Disney strollers are not all that forgiving, looked hard to push around, and are no way as nice as the stroller we just rented (VERY happily, and less than $100 for a double for 4 days) at Kingdom Strollers.

I know this doesn't answer your OP, but I'd investigate the options outside of the Disney ones.

10. Re: Disney World Strollers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 17, 2014