We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orlando airport

bristol
Level Contributor
60 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
orlando airport

hi all.Bit more info needed please.

Whats the Duty Free like.

What should i buy before leaving and what should i leave til i get there.spirits,perfume etc.

thanks

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
510 Reviews
from $54.99*
$59.00
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: Icon Orlando...
21 Reviews
from $51.99*
$87.87
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
155 Reviews
from $118.99*
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,196 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: orlando airport

They were having a major refit last year at MCO, so the choice was very limited, not sure if the refit has been finished and if the Duty Free shop has re-opened fully yet.

Edited: 3:29 pm, January 21, 2013
UK
Level Contributor
1,694 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orlando airport

To be honest if you are used to duty free in the UK you will be a bit disappointed in the Orlando duty free. It is very small and doesn't sell a fantastic range. Although whilst we were there at Christas building work was going on around it so it may be being expanded. If you buy cigarettes, alcohol etc you will pay for the goods and then hand them over in the shop. They will be taken on a trolley to the walkway of your plane and handed back to you as you board.

What were you hoping to buy? Others may be able to tell you better if it is cheaper to buy in the superstores rather than duty free.

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
19,939 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: orlando airport

It's not the best nor is it particularly cheap

4. Re: orlando airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 23, 2014