We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which parks to do in 3-4 days?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
monroeville, PA
Level Contributor
291 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Which parks to do in 3-4 days?

We are adults in our 50's with our adult daughter, coming to Orlando for 5 days, beginning the Thursday before Memorial Day. We have been to WDW and Universal in 1990. We went to Epcot 2 days, Magic Kingdom 1 day and Universal 1 day. I assume a lot has changed in the last 23 years. I am interested in going to the Harry Potter experience and adventure Island at Universal. Would 1 day would be enough there or would we need a 2 day pass? I was wondering if Epcot was still the same, as I enjoyed it before. Is there anything new there? Is there anything else in WDW I should see? Hollywood studios? Animal Kingdom? Would I need 2 days in WDW too?

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,082 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which parks to do in 3-4 days?

Magic Kingdom's new Fantasyland is emerging (mermaid, beast, Dumbo), while Epcot will look very much the same, but many rides have been replaced. Some, not. Animal Kingdom is a smaller theme park, newer, and in many ways innovative. I wouldn't be bothered with "needing" to see anything. There's always a surfeit of stuff to do. Harry Potter has been a big success, seemingly enough to worry Disney.

Your pre-Memorial Day timing is good; you'll be ahead of the summer hordes.

2. Re: Which parks to do in 3-4 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, January 08, 2013
pa
Level Contributor
53,724 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which parks to do in 3-4 days?

Robbin, heads up

No Advertising on the Trip Advisor Forums, please read the Policy Guidelines

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which parks to do in 3-4 days?

Remember, as you add extra days the price per day goes down at each group of parks, so if you stick to just Universal or just Disney, it is much cheaper. Another great option is Seaworld/Busch Gardens. Busch Gardens is in Tampa, but not too far, and there is a free shuttle. They are very different from the other parks, and Busch is my favorite out of all of them.

5. Re: Which parks to do in 3-4 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 09, 2014